Anatomy of a Breach
Did you know in the past 2 years, 43% of all cyberattacks are performed on small business and nonprofits? The shift in strategy to focus on smaller organizations provides threat actors with easier targets – weaker security defense and a quicker turnaround for ransom. With such devastation, nearly 60% of small businesses fail within six months of a data breach.
Sit in on this one-of-a-kind webinar to hear first-hand experiences from an association that has gone through a breach and their lessons-learned to help you prepare for the inevitable.
- Hear how an association COO and CIO navigated the rough waters of a security breach.
- Find out the first critical steps you need to take to protect your organization.
- Discover why it’s important to have a cybersecurity insurance and what type/s of insurances are necessary to protect you and your association.
- Learn how to create an effective breach communication plan to address your staff, board, and members
- Hear tips and tactics to fortifying your current systems
Join your non-profit colleagues for this interactive discussion, facilitated as a peer-to-peer sharing opportunity.
Location: A Virtual Conversation
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 9:30 am
*Please note: Attendee contact information will be distributed after the meeting. If you have any objections to sharing your information with the other attendees, please note it in your registration or notify Angelica Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This event is for nonprofit members only. Contact email@example.com if:
- You are a nonprofit member and have staff you want to join
- You work for a nonprofit, but are not a FAR nonprofit member and would like to attend this event